𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧

October 26, 2020

Gina Putri Nuryeni
3 Bandung High School
8 Belitung Street
Bandung, EL 001

To whom it may concern:

I am writing this letter to recommend Tariza Az-Zahra for Gates Cambridge Scholarship. I am the principal of her school and have known her for the last three years.

As a student, Ms. Tariza is commited necessary to succeed in college and beyond. She is also one of my best student, she is brilliant, diligent, and dicipline student. As an educator, I am happy to be able to provide this recommedation for a such a deserving student who has inspired so many others. I have great respect for her abilities and truly believe that she deserving candidate that you will be proud.

Her professionalism and hard work everytime she did the assignment was amazing. She has good attitude and curious mind to be successful in her study. As I tried to know more about her, I found out that she was one of the best fairy tale readers in this school. 

I feel certain that you will be just as impressed with Tariza like me. I strongly encourage you to consider her for this scholarship.

Please contact me with any questions and let me know if I can provide any additional information in support of this deserving student. You may reach me at 082-888-2452 or giinaa@gmail.com.

Sincerely,


Gina Putri Nuryeni

Komentar