Nico's Weg Review



In this post, I will give my opinion about Film " Nico's Weg "

This film is was released on 15 March 2019, released by Deutsch lernen mit der DW. 

This film is very good and very interesting for me. The film tell about Nico (main character in this film) who lost his bag at the airport, because someone carried his bag. And then he was helped by Lisa and Emma. Nico wanted to go to his aunt address , but the address was in the bag. Nico handphone and passport too.

I really like about the storie this film because this film taught me many new things that I didn't know before , about some cultures and how they live everyday. My favorite scene is when Nico was shopping at the market, because this scene is so fun, especially at the bakery. And this scene teach us how to shop in Germany. 

But there is one scene that amazes me, which is when the beggars take Nico's bag, they didn't take all the things in the bag but they only took some clothes and the bag was left just like that. Even though it seems good because they not taking all the things in Nico's bag, it's still bad deeds for taking other people's things.

And after watching this film , I think this film is highly recommended for those who are learning German. Because every dialogue that is used can still be understood and the story makes it easier for us to know about daily life in Germany like how they dress, how they shopping, and many more. 

Thank you for reading my blog! See you in next post!
Vielen Dank
Tschüss

Komentar