𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜

Anna : Hello Ben ! I heard this years tour destination was held by voting.
Ben : Really ? Where did you hear that ?
Anna : Yeah , Viola said it to me yesterday.
Ben : That sounds great , so we can choose where we're go.
Anna : What would you choose ?
Ben : I'll choose Bali as an destination. Because Bali has an amazing beach.
Anna : What about Malang ? Malang has an awesome Mount Bromo right ?
Ben : Ya , that's right. But I have my own opinion. I'd rather go to the beach than the mountain. And              what about you ? Why did you choose Malang ?
Anna : Well I think Mount Bromo is very beautiful.
Ben : Yeah , you're right. What if we ask Viola's opinion.
Anna : OK , let's go !

Then Anna and Ben meet with Viola in the canteen

Ben : Hi Viola ! Anna and I want to ask you about the tour destination voting.
Viola : Oh sure.
Anna : What would you choose Viola ?
Viola : I think I will choose Lombok for the tour destination.
Ben : Oh , Wow ! Why you choose Lombok ?
Viola : Because Segigi beach have some wonderful ocean basins.
Anna : Wow , sounds interesting !
Ben : Yap , whatever the outcome is definitely the best tour destination.

Komentar