CONGRATULATING

Hello ! Welcome back to my blog !
This time i will share examples of congratulating dialogue , and this is the video.



So , this is the text.
Tariza : Hi , Gina ! Have you been waiting long ? I sorry came late.
Gina : It's OK , no problem , I also came new.
Tariza : By the way , how are you ? Long time no see , I ' m so miss you.
Gina : I ' m great ! How about you ? I miss you too.
Tariza : I ' m fine. I heard you accepted in Stanford University.
Gina : Yeah , I ' m grateful , I ' m accepted in there.
Tariza : Oh , congratulations for your success ! I hope we can be success together.
Gina : Thank you. I hope so. How about you ? Where have you been ? 
Tariza : Alhamdulillah , next week I will graduate at UI Medical School.
Gina : Oh , congratulations ! You deserve it.
Tariza : Thank you , see you next time , Gina ! 
Gina : See you , Bye !

Komentar