ALL ABOUT ME

Hello people of the internet !
Welcome to my blog ! Before that I would introduce myself.


My name is Gina Putri Nuryeni. You can call me Gina. I was born in Bandung , 18 January 2004 so I am 15 years old now. I live with my mother and my brother. I have one brother. He studied at UNPAD faculty of Communication Science. My father does not live with us, he is working abroad, precisely in South Korea. My father comes homes every two years and every time my father comes home I'm very happy.  


My hobby is reading a book. I like reading a book , especially novel , since grade 4 elementary school. I like books by J.K. Rowling because the story in her books does not make sense but is very amazing. One of the books the most I like is " Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ". 

My junior highschool at SMPN 9 Bandung , it is located on Semar Street Number 5. I graduated in 2019. Now I studied at SMAN 3 Bandung because it has been my favorite school since I was junior highschool student.


So , thank you for reading ! That is all from me.
See you next time , Bye !

Komentar